How to find a Permalink
Permalinks or Persistent Links are special URLs that will always bring a user (who has a myACU username and password) back to the desired record for an article or other source.
Steps for finding the Permalink to an article in OneSearch:
1) After going to OneSearch, click Sign In at the top (ACU username and password required)
2) Find the article in OneSearch
2) Click on the title of the article
3) Click on the chain icon on the right
4) Copy and paste the link shown above the title