Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
When to Use a Book
Use a book when you need:
Broad, fairly thorough, overview
Sometimes you need someone to explain things to you from start to finish, or you need to know a little bit about different aspects of a topic. A book can give that to you in one source
Example: an overview of video games and their cultural role
Books are great when the information does not change much over time.
Example: how the civil rights movement changed America
What's It For?
- Listing of everything on the shelves in the library
- Print books, ebooks, DVDs, CD, maps, etc.
- No journal articles here!
- Searches not only ACU Library but many others
- You can check out books from other libraries!
- Get books from other libraries sent to you via courrier by clicking Place a Hold button
Get Books From Other Libraries