Saving to Folder: In order to save articles or other resources to your EBSCO folder, you can click on Sign In on the upper right side. This will automatically log you in using your ACU username and password (single sign-on). If you are not already logged in, you will be asked to sign in.
Note: If you created an EBSCO account before August 2018 (separate from your ACU username and password), you can access your folder using this link: http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=user
Merge EBSCO Accounts: If you would like to sync your folders, you can follow the directions below.
- Log into EBSCO using the account to which you would like to merge folders into
- Click the Update My Account link on the top right (you might be required to sign in again)
- Go to the EBSCO Merge Accounts option and click Get Started
- Click the Sign In to Your Second Account link and sign in with your other account credentials (be sure this account contains saved items)
- Confirm the accounts you are merging are correct and click the Merge Account Data link
- Click Continue to merge accounts
- If you encounter any problems, or need more information, refer to this URL: https://connect.ebsco.com/s/article/How-to-Merge-PUA-Accounts?language=en_US