Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide is designed to help ACU students find and access resources for the first year Cornerstone class. Use this guide as a resource as you find background information, books, articles and more.
How Do I Write a Research Question?
- Choose an interest (sports).
- Choose a topic within that interest (football).
- Choose a narrow topic within that interest (helmets).
- Choose a narrower topic (brain injuries).
- Formulate a question using your narrower topics (Do current safety regulations regarding helmets in the NFL protect players from brain injuries?).
Search Across Disciplines